Quick and Easy Cookies!

I wanted to send something sweet to my daughter and son-in-law this week, and one of their favorite treats is brownies.  I didn’t think they would ship very well, so I decided to make them some BROWNIE COOKIES!

A dear friend shared this recipe with me quite some time ago, and I knew that it would work perfectly–

All you need is cake mix, eggs and oil to make the easiest, quickest and softest chewy cookies!

1-Chalkboard-background

Because I wanted them to taste like brownies, I chose a couple of different cake mixes that sounded “brownie-like”:  Triple Chocolate Fudge and Dark Chocolate

IMG_5672

1-IMG_5671

I added walnuts to half of them and they turned out AMAZING!

1-IMG_5674

I couldn’t stop there, so I make some spice cookies next with Spice Cake Mix, added walnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.  YUMMM!

1-IMG_5678

I’d love to hear if you come up with your own Cake Mix Cookie!  ENJOY!

1-1-IMG_5677

14 comments for “Quick and Easy Cookies!

1. Tracy Robinson
    June 29, 2018 at 1:25 am

I am ALWAYS making these cake mix cookies. It’s my ‘go-to’ dessert. And when I say ALWAYS, I mean every other day because they don’t last long in my house. I literally add ANYTHING to the cookie batter. I’ve even added a pinch of Cayenne pepper to add a little kick. The one thing I’ve found that doesn’t really mesh is cereal. It doesn’t get soggy, it just doesn’t chew right with the other ingredients… It could be in my mixing…lol

2. Barb
    February 18, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Great recipe. Thanks. I adapted it for gluten free by using a Betty Crocker g f yellow cake mix. I extended the baking time to 12 minutes for the cookies to set up. Gluten free ingredients are more dense. This made 24 cookies.

3. November 3, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I made these with a pumpkin cake mix!! Super yummy and definitely pinning this for later!! Thanks for the easy recipe!! 🙂

• November 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Awesome! I’m gonna try that myself! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and letting me know!

4. Anonymous
    February 9, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I used German chocolate and made sandwich cookies using 2 cookies and coconut pecan icing as a filler

5. February 13, 2014 at 9:25 am

Now these look like very tasty and super easy cookies to bake! Pinning! Stopping by via #SITSBlogging today!

6. January 30, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I love how easy cake mix cookies are!! You flavors look great! Thanks for sharing at Saturday Dishes!

7. December 19, 2013 at 11:35 pm

MMM brownie cookies?! Yes please! Thanks so much for linking up!! xo

8. August 6, 2013 at 10:25 pm

I find it hard to pass up on a good cookie, definitely holding onto this recipe! Thanks for sharing 🙂

9. August 6, 2013 at 9:11 pm

This looks so good! I love that you can just mix it together fast and have dessert in no time! Thanks for sharing! ~Blessings~

• August 8, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Rebecca, Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy!