Quick and Easy Cookies!

I wanted to send something sweet to my daughter and son-in-law this week, and one of their favorite treats is brownies.  I didn’t think they would ship very well, so I decided to make them some BROWNIE COOKIES!

A dear friend shared this recipe with me quite some time ago, and I knew that it would work perfectly–

All you need is cake mix, eggs and oil to make the easiest, quickest and softest chewy cookies!

1-Chalkboard-background

Because I wanted them to taste like brownies, I chose a couple of different cake mixes that sounded “brownie-like”:  Triple Chocolate Fudge and Dark Chocolate

IMG_5672

1-IMG_5671

I added walnuts to half of them and they turned out AMAZING!

1-IMG_5674

I couldn’t stop there, so I make some spice cookies next with Spice Cake Mix, added walnuts and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.  YUMMM!

1-IMG_5678

I’d love to hear if you come up with your own Cake Mix Cookie!  ENJOY!

1-1-IMG_5677

11 comments for “Quick and Easy Cookies!

1. November 3, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I made these with a pumpkin cake mix!! Super yummy and definitely pinning this for later!! Thanks for the easy recipe!! 🙂

• November 3, 2017 at 6:18 pm

Awesome! I’m gonna try that myself! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by and letting me know!

2. Anonymous
    February 9, 2017 at 2:27 pm

I used German chocolate and made sandwich cookies using 2 cookies and coconut pecan icing as a filler

3. February 13, 2014 at 9:25 am

Now these look like very tasty and super easy cookies to bake! Pinning! Stopping by via #SITSBlogging today!

4. January 30, 2014 at 2:21 pm

I love how easy cake mix cookies are!! You flavors look great! Thanks for sharing at Saturday Dishes!

5. December 19, 2013 at 11:35 pm

MMM brownie cookies?! Yes please! Thanks so much for linking up!! xo

6. August 6, 2013 at 10:25 pm

I find it hard to pass up on a good cookie, definitely holding onto this recipe! Thanks for sharing 🙂

7. August 6, 2013 at 9:11 pm

This looks so good! I love that you can just mix it together fast and have dessert in no time! Thanks for sharing! ~Blessings~

• August 8, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Rebecca, Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy!